Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blog 6

Hey there!

Well, today’s blog is not going to be that long, as our classes were actually cancelled this week. We did have a lecture though so I will discuss that. There is no set tutorial task due to the cancelled classes, so I will just talk about my Perez assignment!

Lecture
David Cronenberg is a Canadian director who has worked mostly outside the Hollywood but found an audience for his films that melded horror and sci-fi with a deep inquiry into the human body's interaction with technology and how that affects our description of reality.

Cronenberg’s career included movies where science experiments go out of control

Some movies include Shivers (1975), Rabid (1977), The Brood (1979), Scanners (1981).

Another movie, eXistenZ (1999) explores the world of games and how obsessive play can warp reality.

Assignment
I have got well underway with my assignment. I have done my essay plan which I have structured into 6 points. My outline is clear I what I am going to write about and has research to back it up. I am looking forward to writing it. Shock!!!!!!!!

Well, that’s it for this week. Told you it was short!

No comments: